One of the perks of living in or visiting Summit Spring or the Marble Falls area is being near the most amazing local wineries.
Here’s our top 6 picks to indulge in the sights, sounds, aromas and tastes of some of the finest local wine.
1. Perissos Vineyard and Winery - This family-owned boutique winery offers charming wine tastings amidst barrels and fermentation tanks, guided tours of the 16-acre vineyard, picnic tables, and live music on the weekends.
2. Fall Creek - Visit the very first winery in the Texas Hill Country to taste a selection of benchmark offerings and wander the gardens at this 400-acre vineyard located adjacent to the Auler Family Ranch.
3. Wedding Oak Winery - Enjoy authentic Texas-grown wines in the members’ lounge, stunning rooftop terrace or spacious patio. Guests feel like family, commenting on the exquisite selection and premium service.
4. Baron’s Creek Vineyards - A beautiful Italian styled winery with carefully curated wines from all over the US and Spain. Elegance meets Hill Country charm with a tasting room, vineyards, gift shop, wedding venue, and so much more.
5. Stone House Vineyards - Check out this intimate limestone winery near Lake Travis to relax surrounded by 7,000 acres of lush grape vines and enjoy wine tasting, self-guided vineyard tours and delicious gourmet cheese plates.
6. William Chris Vineyards - Relax on the patio overlooking a landscape of rolling hills and ancient oaks while you sip award-winning Texas wines, nibble on gourmet cheese, hummus or pâté plates and enjoy weekend live music.
Whether you’re a wine connoisseur or just getting started, you’ll love taken in the breathtaking views while sipping on some of the best wines in TX.